Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Clack

Logan has graduated from blowing raspberries to tongue clacking. Clacking, as anyone knows, requires a higher level of skill and finesse. Yesterday, he clacked his tongue during a diaper change, and while Evan stood guard, I grabbed the camera again. After gaping at the camera a bit, Logan began clacking again with Evan. Evan needed brushing up on the skills, after all.

We also discovered yesterday that Logan is a head-banger. I sat him on the floor against a wall next to Matthew during Sophie's (ill-fated) cello lesson. I heard *thunk* *thunk* and looked over to see Logan's head hitting the wall. At first I thought, "Oh no, he's going to cry," but he kept on doing it, on purpose. Laughter broke out all around (some much needed comic relief). The teacher chuckled, "He's banging his head in time to the music!"

I don't know if I should be worried. Logan's favorite toy is a plastic axe from Matthew's fireman costume. The other night, he held it by the handle and purposefully and repeatedly hit himself in the head with the axe head. He also poked his eye with the pick end. He then closed his eye and poked it a couple more times! James and I were in stitches and grabbed the camera. But you know what happens when the camera appears:

Zombie Boy

Logan brings a lot of laughter to our family!

No comments: