Friday, April 27, 2007

Merely a Flesh Wound

Overheard yesterday morning:

"Logan is showing me that he loves me by torturing me," explained Sophie as Logan hooked his finger in her lower lip.

Read aloud during family worship:

"Look out for the dogs, look out for the evildoers, look out for those who mutilate the flesh," read from Philippians 3 by James who then yelped as Logan bit his leg.

Logan's Latest Learning:
  • Have you seen his "pump action" creeping in the videos in my sidebar? He pulls himself forward with his arms, pushing with his left toes, while his right leg pumps up and down. I really hope the child learns how to crawl for real at some point.
  • Turning the light switch on and off while I'm changing his diaper.
  • Clapping
  • Waving
  • Pursing his little lips continually as if to whistle. (Reminds me of Evan who did the same thing at this age, but really did whistle in and out!)
  • He lights up when we sing "The Lord Will Light My Candle" and copies some of the hand motions.
100_1820 100_1835


100_1823

1 comment:

Kathy Jo DeVore said...

He's so cute. Can you believe he and Eli are almost a year old already?

LOL at him biting James at that exact moment. :)