Friday, April 06, 2007

The Pause in My Posting

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. James 1: 2-4
I haven't been feeling well which puts a damper on cheerful posting. I'm learning to submit myself to what God has for me at this time. Feeling sick and frustrated physically is like getting turned to face a mirror so that I can see my own sins and shortcoming more clearly and where I need to trust and obey God more in my life. I also have been praying more for others, some who are suffering more deeply.
Please pray for me.

4 comments:

Susan in va said...

I hope you are doing better since you wrote this post. Ironically, I turned to the same verse about a month ago while I was going through a trial in my life.

I hope that you've had a blessed Easter and, yes, I'll be praying for you.

Kathy Jo DeVore said...

((hugs)) Will be praying for you.

Meliss said...

Thank you very much Susan and KathyJo. I deeply appreciate your prayers.

H said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. I'll pray for you.

How is it you have time to keep up two blogs?!?! I just found this one tonight, and I am impressed!

Blessings!