Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Snippets

An Actual Conversation At Our House Today:


"Mom, can 3 go into 11?"


"No."


"I wish it did, because then the answer to this problem would be right."


An Actual Product Available At Our Local Grocery Store:






Yes, I'm going dairy free for now as well as gluten-free permanently. This chocolate is actually good.


The Wait is Killing Me:


Not really. But I seem to be thinking more about Evan's upcoming piano performance than Evan himself. Of course, he is a ten year old boy!


This past weekend, we attended a seminar at our church and Evan played his pieces for the attendees. I was thrilled that he performed them nearly flawlessly under pressure. (He bowed when he was done and ran out of the room while people were still clapping.) I hope he plays that well this week!


No comments: