Thursday, November 15, 2007

Busy Baby

Edited: I removed the links to Dropshots. The site is not working properly. I think that the company is going down.



New Skills

Tonight at the supper table, we spent a lot of time laughing at Logan's cuteness. We joked that he was the entertainment for the entertainment (Sophie). Part of the time, he shrugged his shoulder to his chin, looking down with a little smile, then looking up as slowly as he could to fix his eyes on someone with a twinkle in his eye.

There is nothing more sweet than hearing the little guy sing. And he is now starting to enjoy pretending. When he brings me an empty container, we both dip our fingers in to "sample its contents" while "chewing" noisily.

3 comments:

Margie said...

I'm grateful that I can "see" Logan's development even when I can;t really "see" him.

Mother

Susannah said...

He just gets cuter by the day! I can't believe how big he's getting.

Lisa~ said...

How fun.... I miss having little ones. Each new skill and "first" is such a joy!

As Janice in NJ says... enjoy your little people. :)

Lisa