Saturday, July 28, 2007

Introducing Our Toddler

Logan is now officially a toddler! This evening he began walking "for real." He is always more energetic in the evenings and all his activity goes into high gear ~ great family entertainment.

Tonight he began walking between James and me and then branched out to toddling around the entire living room and dining room. His walking involved equal parts toddling, tumbling, getting back up and...panting? Imagine a dizzy puppy. We were thrilled that, when he fell down, he got right back up and kept on practicing.

My friend, Rosemary, sent this picture she took of Logan walking with James at the older kids' soccer games:

Copy of IMG_2557 for web

To see video of tonight's toddling practice, click on this icon:



9 comments:

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Awww....what a cutie he is. He is already good at walking!!! And like you said, falling down doesn't phase him.

Well, look out now mom - there is definitely no rest for the weary!!!

Jackie said...

Way to go Logan!
I love that toddling phase when the rest of their body has to catch up with their head. Too cute.

mere said...

He's adorable! Welcome to toddler hood!

mere

lynardlynard said...

What a cutie patootie! I loved the little toddling thing!

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

What a precious little fella! He is so cute, just like the rest of your crew. I can't believe how fast they grow...

my5wolfcubs said...

I was going to say "He's adorable!" but I see that line was taken. So, he's darling! Love those little one piece outfits!
Lee (from the WTM board)

Anonymous said...

Wasn't he born like five minutes ago?!!! :)

Meliss said...

Well I know that I did not leave the above comment for myself! :) Melissa who?

Susannah said...

He's just plain adorable.